Sussex Group.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shadyady

Tenderfoot
Aug 21, 2013
Brighton
Thanks for hosting Wayne, we were inevitably going to be moved om from Ashdown at some point but a change is a good thing - Will be there Saturday
cheers,
Adrian

Wayne Jones
David Sinfield
Billy
Minion
Jon
DH Dave
Bill
Adrian

bobnewboy

Native
Jul 2, 2014
West Somerset
Hi Wayne, I would have liked to come along, but cant make it as we have moved to North Somerset. As an aside, and a minor hijack :) , please pass on my regards to David Sinfield, and 'hello' to Dark Horse Dave.

Cheers, Bob

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
The forestknights van has been in the garage for the past week and a bit the list of work rivals some established members post counts. Suffice to say I’m about to be several thousand poorer.

On the good side I got a call form the garage today to say that the gearbox is now in the same county as the van so there’s a fighting chance I’ll have transport for the weekend.

Kind of embarrassing not being about to make to your own shin dig.

Shadyady

Tenderfoot
Aug 21, 2013
Brighton
Ach, have to attend to a roof leak this W/E after recent storms. I suppose its outdoor survival of a sort - so cant make this one but count me in for Dec if you are arranging one, Adrian

Wayne Jones
David Sinfield
Billy
Minion
Jon
DH Dave
Bill

Faber

Jul 8, 2018
London
Hi all,

apologise I would really join but i didn't get any notification from the forum so i didn't know this was happening :(

I'll look forward for other events !

Faber

Driss_London

Nov 24, 2018
London
Hi All!

New to bushcraft and really keen on joining a club. Would be nice getting to know other bushcrafters and learning new skills etc.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE