Sussex Bushcraft group meet for OCTOBER: 26th to the 28th

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Think they were agreed earlier in the year as being the 23rd to the 25th going on premise of using the last full weekend of each month as a guide to dates

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Kepis: Can you change the Opening Post to say D8 not D1. Thanks

I will be up there round 6:30 ish give or take a bit, as someone at work arranged a call at 5pm on a Friday evening... Grrrrr

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Well, had a pretty crap week which started with my wife being blue lit to hospital. She's much improved now but it means our trip tomorrow is cancelled so I can come camping! Will be there tomorrow afternoon with 'chute.

Going to hope my new underquilt, now that it's modified, will keep me warm, although tempted to bring the reindeer skin too... ;)

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
Well, had a pretty crap week which started with my wife being blue lit to hospital. She's much improved now but it means our trip tomorrow is cancelled so I can come camping! Will be there tomorrow afternoon with 'chute.

Going to hope my new underquilt, now that it's modified, will keep me warm, although tempted to bring the reindeer skin too... ;)

Hope she's on the mend mate. Be good to catch up. I might be over a bit sooner as I don't seem that dedicated at work anymore, can't think why. We'll get the chute pitched in no time and a fire going, then bring on the sausages.

veryWildbill

Nomad
Aug 15, 2010
west sussex
I should be there early to mid afternoon. My wifes family are invading the place all weekend, so I plan on getting out of dodge before they start arriving.

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Not sure whether I'll be staying Saturday night as working Sunday afternoon. Might hang around for the craic but go home in the evening

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE