Sussex BCUK Meet for MAY: Weekend of 18th/19th 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I've got it in my diary to come over for the 27/28 July meet. As I have a very long drive over from Hereford I'll be arriving after noon on the Friday and leaving mid-morning on the Sunday. Quite happy to pay for 3 days if I've got that right. Will put my name on the list later, after the June meet. Looking fwd to meeting you all :)

Simon H

Nomad
Feb 20, 2008
The Ashdown Forest
1 Sausage kicker
2 spandit (Friday night only)
3 Peter_t (hopefully won't be hung over this time)
4 FedUpFrog
5 Hugo--- as long as it is dry.
6 Red Kite
7 Simon H

I'll be along at some point, might be only for the day on Friday or Saturday, don't think I can do an overnight though as I don't have a dog sitter.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I will be along around 1 or 2pm today with the chute. My rear suspension on the BMW 328 has collapsed, I think, as it was driving very strangely on the last few miles home. I will have to come over in the 8 series, so if you see a black one it will be me.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Chute is up, fire raging & the sausages have Ben cooked without being knocked over (as I m disputing the kicking bit...).

We have stoves a plenty so will have a good play with them tomorrow.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Hope you guys had a productive second night - would have loved to have stayed out again but was up at 5am (up at 3am tomorrow...) so needed some rest!

Good to see you all again, especially a couple of faces we haven't seen for a while...

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
Dropped in for breakfast this morning, nice to catch up with everyone and have another crack at the bow drill. Got an ember quite quickly. Now trying to get it using the other hand.

oh, and as proof for Pete, here's the picture :)

1f42a6ff640dd32dc60d083cc650c366_zps64d44b06.jpg

and big thanks for my little gift

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
Yeah, I believe you Pete. Hugo, it was good to see you again, if only briefly.

And I think I may have discovered an insight into the cause of the sausage kicker. Turns out he'd been food poisoned by a sausage some years back. So I can forgive that...

...but I will never forget!!!!!!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE