Sussex BCUK Meet fo AUGUST Bank Holiday: 24th, 25th & 26th on B17

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I will be down early afternoon with the chute & a grill. I picked up a new Large Kettle at the.moot that holds about a gallon of water, o that needs breaking in.

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
I shall leave my red kettle and home made grill behind then, that will leave some space for a little firewood to load. not much but it is tinder dry.
See you there Dave and anyone else who would like to come along and chill out in the woods.

Dave-the-rave

Settler
Feb 14, 2013
minsk
I'll be setting off at 3pm ish in order to avoid the London rush hour. I should be there at around 5 ish. Even have a chair strapped to the bike this time. :dancer:

Dave-the-rave

Settler
Feb 14, 2013
minsk
Well I'm knackered but it was a good weekend. We had sun, rain, grasshoppers (well I did anyway) and we even ate wood shavings with noodles (well Hugo did). :D

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Thanks for the send up Dave, and the good company, Bill needs to stand back when carving as I am making my dinner, sycamore is not the best condiment.
Hope you are pleased with the we axe you wrestled out of my hands.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE