Survival Knife Lanyard - BushcraftUK special offer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

polymathproducts

Silver Trader
@Polymathproducts I think tedw is on to something there, I'd go for that combo as well :)

tedw, Modchop: We're unable to fit anything else inside the UCSK as it's jam-packed already, even just the ceramic ring wouldn't fit, but the rod section of the lanyard could certainly go on the UCSK's split ring, meaning you'd have the sharpener and a backup ferro rod if required.

Cheers,
Luke

Modchop

Oct 17, 2013
Shropshire
tedw, Modchop: We're unable to fit anything else inside the UCSK as it's jam-packed already, even just the ceramic ring wouldn't fit, but the rod section of the lanyard could certainly go on the UCSK's split ring, meaning you'd have the sharpener and a backup ferro rod if required.

Cheers,
Luke

No sorry, I meant sold together as a package deal.

polymathproducts

Silver Trader
Modchop: Ah, that's what I thought tedw was asking about first time round :) Sorry to disappoint you, but we can't offer a further discount for them if bought as a package deal. Both the UCSK and Survival Knife Lanyard are cheaper to BCUK members than to eBay customers, and the prices include 1st Class Post on BCUK, whereas eBay customers have to pay extra for 1st Class.

Cheers, and best regards,
Luke

polymathproducts

Silver Trader
Hi all,

We're currently out of stock of the Survival Knife Lanyard, and we're going to make a couple of improvements to the current design before re-releasing it. Many thanks for everyone's suggestions and feedback on it.

Cheers, and best regards,
Luke

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE