survival course reveiws on the web

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Good review....sounds like a good course too...

I would take exception with Brecon being home to the Ghurkha Regiment.... Fleet in Hampshire is the home of the Ghurkha regiment as far as I know....(minor point though on a good article).

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
OFF TOPIC ALERT
bambodoggy said:
I would take exception with Brecon being home to the Ghurkha Regiment.... Fleet in Hampshire is the home of the Ghurkha regiment as far as I know....(minor point though on a good article).

ERRM, I hate to be a pedant, but Folkestone is the Gurkhas home !!! It's all we ever hear on the local news.

cheers,

Martin

[]BACK ON TOPIC[/]

chris chris

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 25, 2004
keswick
Anyone who has ever been to Brecon will have noticed the presence of Gurkas and the other units, so I think your missing the piont here. :?:

The fact is, that's one of the best course reports I've ever come across, and it sounds like agreat course. :super:

Well done to the writer and School. :biggthump

Chris

bambodoggy

Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
shinobi said:
OFF TOPIC ALERT

ERRM, I hate to be a pedant, but Folkestone is the Gurkhas home !!! It's all we ever hear on the local news.

cheers,

Martin

[]BACK ON TOPIC[/]

Fair enough...lol, I was wrong.... there is certainly a very large Gurkhas base in Fleet then and there is a square there called "Gurkhas Square"..... Enough now Martin me thinks....we're both way off topic!!! wups! :naughty: my fault....again! :nana:

bambodoggy

Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
chris said:
Anyone who has ever been to Brecon will have noticed the presence of Gurkas and the other units, so I think your missing the piont here. :?:

The fact is, that's one of the best course reports I've ever come across, and it sounds like agreat course. :super:

Well done to the writer and School. :biggthump

Chris

Sorry Chris....yes it was a very good review of what sounds like a good course..... Martin and I were just chatting off topic :naughty:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE