Surplus kit for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
All these bits for sale, surplus to my requirements.
Mostly duplicated kit and unwanted presents etc.

First up, a YAK Katarak bouyancy aid, in green, size small. Used about a dozen times if that. Perfect, clean condition. I'll even chuck in the TUSA safety knife.
( to over 18s only) £45 posted please. Info here:
http://www.absolutepaddling.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=784
382.jpg

383.jpg

Next up, a Lowe Alpine Travel Trekker II 70 litre rucksack, This is one of those bags that converts into a suit case for flying and checking into hotels. It was nearly £200 when I bought it ten years ago. Well used, but in great condition. Many years of use left in it. £55 posted.
421.jpg

423.jpg

422.jpg

One North Face Base Camp laptop bag, Absolutely brand new and unused.
Bought as a Christmas present, but doesn't fit my laptop. It does fit a 15" laptop though! £30 posted please. Info here:
http://www.outdoorkit.co.uk/product.php?product_id=2518
416.jpg

SOLDWebtex medic pouch and issue desert tan side pouch, for issue bergens, also fit the Karrimor Sabre range of bags, which is what i bought them for.
Medic pouch is hardly used, complete with mesh storage bags. The side pouch is a little dirty but would probably clean up in a washing machine. It comes with the yolk to convert to a mini daysack. £22.50 to your door.
309.jpg

316.jpg

317.jpg

SOLD PENDING FUNDSThe North Face Borealis 30 litre daysack, used but in good condition.
£15 including postage and packing.
IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0085-1.jpg

Apologies for the poor quality phone pictures!
Please post in thread first, then PM me your details. Also advertised elsewhere, so first post gets the item.
Thanks for looking....

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE