Surplus Boots Austrian, Norwegian M77, Swede M90, Swede M59 WW11 1940's black swedish "Lager" boot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Coastal73

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2021
Cawston Okanagan
Hello there. First I picked up a pair of Austrian heavy boots. I then grabbed a new pair of M77 Norwegian which I wear most days working. I have had a couple missed steps looking for Surplus Boots. I procured a pair of Swedish M90 boots. Boots were awesome and comfortable and light weight. After one short usage I found the heel ruptured and the PU

midsole was crumbled. Apparently the boots were made in the 1990's and the manufacturers warrant them for a period of one year from date of manufacture. So I cut the midsole out and sent them to a cobbler to rebuild with a Vibram cup sole unit. I have since found a few pair of Old School combat ankle boots. M59 Tretorn made boots and also a high cut pair from the Civil Defense. Also found some really old ones "lager" boots or best I can figure "Parade" type black fancy box calf welted leather sole. I will update when the Swede M90 boots have been rebuilt. Thank you.
GetAttachmentThumbnail
GetAttachmentThumbnail
d boots. Anyone know of these types. They are in new condition. Thank you

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE