Sunny november for Go Go Water N. Ayrshire

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Decided to make the most of the late sunny weather... Yesterday was mountain biking, surprising no photos. Today was a day out in the hills above Largs. While not the steepest or the tallest they are quite arduous with the bogs and tall reeds so didn't get a huge distance in but had a cracking walk with my pooch.

yqematem.jpg
a wee rest at a lovely water fall

abymaqe8.jpg
the fall....

A bit more walking and then lunch at another water fall/ rapids
egy3uhe7.jpg
stuffed my side pockets with bits of wind blown ash I passed at the start of the walk as well as birch bark and dried grass from my tinder pouch.

2amevety.jpg
only carried a litre of water to drink while walking then filled up with a filter when I stopped.

ase2e8us.jpg
on the car ward leg of the walk

u8y9uru9.jpg
view down to Largs

epyturu5.jpg
couple more falls

6ymyqy6e.jpg
sat and watched this fox for a while. I was down wind and hunkered by a gorse stand. Wasn't until my pooch barked at it before it spotted me.

u5ehy8eh.jpg
back into Largs as the sun set behind a snow topped Arran

Orric

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Gill - i actually live in Renfrewshire mate. Me being cheap.... Dropped my wife at work in Largs and thought I'd go for a days walk rather than drive home then drive all the way back again to pick her up lol

Elen - The stove is well used. I used to keep it in my work truck and used it most days in the winter.

I didn't take the track I followed the river all the way to Greeto bridge then stomped over towards Irish Law.

Tam your not a million miles away fella more than welcome to join me.

Orric

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Aye, we'll need to arrange some walks, there's plenty down this way too.

Certainly come spring when the days are longer we can combine a tramp with a camp.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE