Suitable Boots for Rainforest use

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
I visited Altberg the other day and they have changed the vent design since I bought my jungle boots. the new vents are now far more robust and will not fall apart like mine did.

the uppers for my new jungle boots should be ready in six weeks then it will probably take another few weeks before the sole is done, when are you leaving ditch monkey? will you still be here to see them before you go?

Stuart said:
I visited Altberg the other day and they have changed the vent design since I bought my jungle boots. the new vents are now far more robust and will not fall apart like mine did.

the uppers for my new jungle boots should be ready in six weeks then it will probably take another few weeks before the sole is done, when are you leaving ditch monkey? will you still be here to see them before you go?

The earliest date I'm off is September the 1st but it might not be until January of next year. In either event I'll be here to see them when they come through. I'm hoping to have a 'ruggedised' lap top, sat phone and camera so could post time delay style photos of the decline of my boots and self.

good news on the Altbergs.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE