Suffolk Bushcraft Group - 2 Night Monthly Meeting Fri 6th Mar to Sun 8th Mar 2015

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
I'm still planning to do a spit roast chicken and veg, anyone interested, put meal by your name, so I know the numbers. Stu, can I borrow your big dutchie please?

Like this.

[video=youtube;4LwyErdAWmQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LwyErdAWmQ[/video]

Big Stu. Meal.
Colin. Meal.
Eddie Mack. Meal.
Tony Smith. Meal.

Four definite's for the chicken then, anymore.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hey There,

I've not been along with you before, I've stumbled across the group Through John Jessup, I only live a couple of miles away, I would love to come and join you if you wouldn't mind? I may even bring a friend?

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark thats no Problem, I will be at the Compasses at 13:00 on Friday for a quick sandwich before going to the Woods, what sort of time are you thinking about ?

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Looks like a nice group this coming weekend, and the weather does not look that bad either :).

I'll be looking at carrying on with Mr Mear's book spring section, and getting out of the camp.

Looking forward to getting back out in the woods.

Jjessup

May 15, 2013
Essex
Hiya Mark. If you can't make it on the Friday, I'll be arriving about 9am on Saturday, so can meet you at the pub then if you like. Let me know mate.

pinkimark

Feb 20, 2012
United Kingdom
Hiya Mark. If you can't make it on the Friday, I'll be arriving about 9am on Saturday, so can meet you at the pub then if you like. Let me know mate.

Thanks John, I'm hoping to head in Tomorrow after work which would around 7.... I know the area pretty well, if your able to give a gird reference for where to park and meet you in the woods I could work to that?

Jan 18, 2015
Appleby
Copy this post add Name to list I will update main one

All Attendee's, attend and take part in any activities at their own risk....by attending you agree to this term.

1. Big Stu
2. Colin.
3. Mike
4. Mike +1 (David Friars)
5. Ed. (Mack)
6. John, probably the usual 9am arrive on Saturday.
7. James
8. Barry
9. Mike +2 (Martin)
10. pinkimark
11. Tony Smith - Facebook[/QUOTE
12. Chris

Can I come in on the meal deal?

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
HAd a great weekend, with a great bunch of people, weather could nto been any better, looking forward to the next one :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE