Suffolk Bushcraft - 2 Night Meet 8th to 10th April 2016.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Just so Toby knows how many to cater for, can everyone who wants the group meal on the Saturday, add their name to the list.

1 Colin.
2 Jake.
3 Ken
4 Stu

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Just so Toby knows how many to cater for, can everyone who wants the group meal on the Saturday, add their name to the list.

1 Colin.
2 Jake.
3 Ken
4 Stu
5 Kev

mikesmith777

Nomad
Feb 17, 2013
Clacton on Sea
Just so Toby knows how many to cater for, can everyone who wants the group meal on the Saturday, add their name to the list.<br />
<br />
1 Colin.<br />
2 Jake.<br />
3 Ken<br />
4 Stu<br />
5 Kev<br />
6 Mike

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

mikesmith777

Nomad
Feb 17, 2013
Clacton on Sea
Just a quick update, now will be attending from the Fri lunch time meet, but unfortunately Bryson will not be attending, nothing wrong, I'm just leaving him at home this trip.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

Jjessup

May 15, 2013
Essex
Hi everyone,

Long time no see. Work has been very busy recently, mucho marking in the new job. I'm on holiday at the mo (ish), although I can't make the weekend, I can come for Friday. That means I can catch up with everyone and help with the new willow panels. I'll head off Friday evening as I'm taking some friends sea kayaking on Saturday.

Let me know how much I owe for the time there. Looking forward to seeing the old and new faces, and dogs!

John

No need for any meals to be provided Mr Chef Bosscat Sir.

Hi All

I have been holding off from adding my name for attending for a few reasons but there is now a good chance I can attend , just all depends which part of the country I get sent today.

1. Big Stu & Ruby - Fri & Sat. tent
2. Mike & Bryson - Sat , Tarp.
3. Humdrum_Hostage - Fri & Sat. Tarp.
4. Iambosscat - Fri & Sat. Tarp
5. Colin. Fri & Sat.
6. Ken. Fri & Sat . Tent
7. Jake Fri & Sat Tarp (will not get there till later on Friday)
8. Kevin Fri & Sat Hammock - I'll take the evening meal Toby, Thanks
9. Simon Fri Hammock (all being well I'll text you stu either way):newbie:

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hi All

I have been holding off from adding my name for attending for a few reasons but there is now a good chance I can attend , just all depends which part of the country I get sent today.

1. Big Stu & Ruby - Fri & Sat. tent
2. Mike & Bryson - Sat , Tarp.
3. Humdrum_Hostage - Fri & Sat. Tarp.
4. Iambosscat - Fri & Sat. Tarp
5. Colin. Fri & Sat.
6. Ken. Fri & Sat . Tent
7. Jake Fri & Sat Tarp (will not get there till later on Friday)
8. Kevin Fri & Sat Hammock - I'll take the evening meal Toby, Thanks
9. Simon Fri Hammock (all being well I'll text you stu either way):newbie:

Be good to see you Simon... Please be aware that Phone signal is not good in that area.... so may not pick up the message straight away

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hi everyone,

Long time no see. Work has been very busy recently, mucho marking in the new job. I'm on holiday at the mo (ish), although I can't make the weekend, I can come for Friday. That means I can catch up with everyone and help with the new willow panels. I'll head off Friday evening as I'm taking some friends sea kayaking on Saturday.

Let me know how much I owe for the time there. Looking forward to seeing the old and new faces, and dogs!

John

No need for any meals to be provided Mr Chef Bosscat Sir.

Hio John , see you Friday, there is no charge for day visit, just camping

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Great weekend again, got the Willow screen up, looks great. Toby's paprika pork and pasta really hit the spot on Saturday night, (cheers mate.) Lovely Friday afternoon to set up, but got very cold and wet in the evening. Saturday cold and wet, with a few sunny spells, very cold in the night. Woke up to a bright sunny Sunday morning, for breakfast and break camp. I had a great weekend chaps, thanks. :)

Suffolk April 2016 007.jpgSuffolk April 2016 008.jpgSuffolk April 2016 009.jpgSuffolk April 2016 010.jpgSuffolk April 2016 011.jpgSuffolk April 2016 012.jpgSuffolk April 2016 013.jpgSuffolk April 2016 014.jpgSuffolk April 2016 015.jpgSuffolk April 2016 016.jpgSuffolk April 2016 020.jpgSuffolk April 2016 021.jpgSuffolk April 2016 022.jpg

Last edited:

amjake

Sep 10, 2013
Suffolk
Hi All,

Thanks for a great weekend after a short(!) sabbatical it was great to be back!

Good to see old and new faces and Toby well done on a superb meal.

attachment.php

ATB

K

Attachments

• dinner.jpg
    dinner.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 27

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE