Suffolk BCG 4 Night Monthly Meeting Thur 2nd April to Mon 6th April 2015.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mikesmith777

Nomad
Feb 17, 2013
Clacton on Sea
Hi guys, its been confirmed that I am working Friday and Saturday, so unfortunately will not be able to make the weekend, so I hope you all have a good one.

Stu,
If you get to read this before you go to the meet, I wonder if you could do me a favour, a friend of mine has a smallholding with a small woodland, over near Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, and is looking at introducing Pigs into the woodland.
The problem he has is that the woodland is carpeted with dogs mercury, which apparently is poisonous to pigs, I told him that at our permission we had dogs mercury and the farmer had pigs in part of the woodland, he has asked me if possible I could get him any information on how our landowner overcame the problem, so I would be grateful if you could possible ask Phil on my behalf.
Any info would be useful. Cheers mate.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Hi guys, its been confirmed that I am working Friday and Saturday, so unfortunately will not be able to make the weekend, so I hope you all have a good one.

Stu,
If you get to read this before you go to the meet, I wonder if you could do me a favour, a friend of mine has a smallholding with a small woodland, over near Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, and is looking at introducing Pigs into the woodland.
The problem he has is that the woodland is carpeted with dogs mercury, which apparently is poisonous to pigs, I told him that at our permission we had dogs mercury and the farmer had pigs in part of the woodland, he has asked me if possible I could get him any information on how our landowner overcame the problem, so I would be grateful if you could possible ask Phil on my behalf.
Any info would be useful. Cheers mate.

Mike, if Stu doesn't see this tonight, I'll ask him tomorrow.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Seen it...

Shame you cant be there Mike , It may be that where the pigs are the wood is a bit more open, if I am right Dog Mercury dont like too much light.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Getting ready to Catch the bus to pick up the Disco it'll take over an Hour to get there, its just over a 20 min drive... how wonderful is our public transport.. and the place is a two minute walk fro the center of the village of Old Martlesham...

I'll walk into town that will take ten to fifteen mins .... catch the next bus to Martlesham...up to 15 min wait, then 25 min bus ride... the 30 min walk to the garage...

mikesmith777

Nomad
Feb 17, 2013
Clacton on Sea
Thanks mate, I was looking forward to doing 4 nights, but very early on the Monday was quashed, so 3 would have been good, then 2 weeks ago I was told of work for last weekend and the possibility of work over Easter, which was definitely comfirmed yesterday, and as you know I really can't turn it down. Never mind, there will be other times, and I am still getting a lot of wood time between meets. Hope, I know you will, have a great weekend, and someone take a lot of pictures.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE