Stupidly Simple repellent?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
process? Is rubbing alone enough them mosquitos are nasty
Try it and find out. Mozzies also seem to be attracted to certain people more than others in my opinion. Now if thats down to Blood type , body odour , perfumes / aftershaves etc I don't know but I think the idea of using what you have to hand is best - if you have nothing and can do nothing - fine. If you have something and it may work - give it a go

Spirit fish

Banned
Aug 12, 2021
Doncaster
Try it and find out. Mozzies also seem to be attracted to certain people more than others in my opinion. Now if thats down to Blood type , body odour , perfumes / aftershaves etc I don't know but I think the idea of using what you have to hand is best - if you have nothing and can do nothing - fine. If you have something and it may work - give it a go
boile d blackthorn,slo e wood works to

Spirit fish

Banned
Aug 12, 2021
Doncaster
mozzys love me they always bite the crap out of me when I'm fishing

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE