Stunning Sunset Tonight

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mace242

Native
Aug 17, 2006
Yeovil, Somerset, UK
We're get some stunning sunsets recently. I's like somebody set fire to the sky. Thought I'd share...

0jzoiy-large-0.jpg

Here is one with my camera's fancy sunset mode:

BbQRQF-large-0.jpg

We are lucky enough to have almost uninterrupted views from Yeovil to Wells with Glastonbury and the Tor in the middle.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Ha ha,
To get an idea of our sunset tonight, just hold a plain sheet of paper in front of your face. Being high up in the Cambrian Mountains, we're up in a cloud though I can just make out the tree branches swaying in the very light breese. I'm tempted to post a photo - but there'd be little point!

ATB

Ogri the trog

Gmac

Feb 14, 2006
Dunfermline
After a hard day bone fishing in Los Roques Venezuela and with a mojito in hand this sunset was a nice way to end the day.

Apr 14, 2006
Jurassic Coast
I love your first sunset shot Jon, those clouds are epic!

Does anyone else think there should be a monthly photo challenge? for instance this month sunsets, next month wild animals, etc etc...

I reckon it would make for some cracking images which could then be used in the magazine:rolleyes:

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
I love your first sunset shot Jon, those clouds are epic!

Does anyone else think there should be a monthly photo challenge? for instance this month sunsets, next month wild animals, etc etc...

I reckon it would make for some cracking images which could then be used in the magazine:rolleyes:

Superb Idea (disclaimer - I am rubbish at photography so don't expect any award winners from me but still a great idea).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE