Stuff with a fishy feel...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Please find below a fine selection of new and nearly new kit!

Virtually all of this gear is either mint or new, and, with one or two exceptions, hasn't been used. Some of it was bought to test, some are unwanted gifts and some have just languished in my office or at home (probably storing something else in it ) or waiting for the day that I would actually get up off my **** and do something with it

PRICES INCLUDE P&P BUT NOT PAYPAL FEES If you are paying by Paypal, PLEASE pick up the fees. I don't want to hassle any of you for the extra dosh

Smaller/cheaper and/or lighter items will be sent Royal Mail First Class Post. Pretty much everything else will be sent so that it has a tracking number. Sorry, can't do cheap post any more, had too many items go missing.
Payment via Paypal, cheque or postal order is OK. Cheques will have to clear prior to dispatch. If you have any questions then pm me or post, no problem, however, date and time of pm's will be the pecking order, NOT POSTSFirst come first served.

OK, now all of that is out of the way:-

Shakespeare SALT collapsible bait bucket New and unused £8
Bucket.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

Shakespeare SALTSPIN 10' 3 section Sea Rod A true multitasking rod
New in the summer has accounted for 4 bass. 2 small surface scratches to the lacquer, nothing hideous or major, otherwise mint condition (in rod case as per photo) £24
IMG_0251.jpg

Orvis Clearwater Classic spare spool (black metal and ABS) Brand New £5 (could be used for comms cord/para cord storage)

Thanks for looking

Any questions PM me no probs

Cheers
Sack

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE