Stuff to trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

riggers

Forager
Jan 13, 2009
newmains scotland
Hi all having a wee clear out so looking for some swaps

1. Vango banshee 200 used once cracking bit of kit traded

2. Steel helmet that I brought back from Bosnia has a red star on the front

3. 1st maybe 2nd world war first aid satchel traded

4. Fly tying kit loads

5. 58ptn large pack yoke kidney pouches and ammo pouches I've used the water bottle pouch.

6. Morra carbon with plastic sheath razor sharp.

7. .17hmr rated sound moderator make sirroco good wee sound mod not on cert

8. 7.62mm large roll of flannalete

looking for anything bushcraft or fishing or canoing

cheers

Last edited:

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
What colour's the banshee? and what kind of trade value would you put on it?

Cheers,

Stuart.

riggers

Forager
Jan 13, 2009
newmains scotland
Hi all the banshee is dark green it cost me £110 ten last august so trade value not got a clue lol I'm not good at valuing so let me know what you think or got these items are just lying around so would like to swap for something I can use and if any of you can use these it's a win win

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Hi all the banshee is dark green it cost me £110 ten last august so trade value not got a clue lol I'm not good at valuing so let me know what you think or got these items are just lying around so would like to swap for something I can use and if any of you can use these it's a win win

Thanks for that mate, unfortunately I'm after the bright red version. Best of luck with the trades, with that kind of pricing policy I don't think you'll be waiting around for too long :)

All the best,

Stuart.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE