Stuff sacks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leedsbrew

Forager
May 15, 2013
Leeds
Spent the evening with the sewing machine. I managed to get hold of some silicone coated nylon sheets so have banged out a pack liner and 5 smaller stuff sacks!

ehuqapah.jpg

unuhaqa7.jpg

y4e6uba9.jpg

e7azanu6.jpg

Not a bad evening work considering I haven't used a sewing machine since high school! :)

This week is go go go every evening getting ready for the weekends jaunt to Galloway Forest.

Tomorrow is either Jerky/billtong making or flapjack type trail snacks!

leedsbrew

Forager
May 15, 2013
Leeds
Cheers fella! I was surprised at just how easy it was. Although some of my stitching does need some improvement! :)

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
I make a lot of my bags from old pairs of Jean legs. Also bought two sets of stiff 100% cotton curtains in Oxfam for a pittance. use that to make them as well. Can't use sewing machine so at moment all hand stitched using synthetic sinew.

leedsbrew

Forager
May 15, 2013
Leeds
Oooo I Like the oxfam angle! We've got a tonne of charity shops round here! Will have to scour them and see. Ta!

Where do you get synthetic sinew from?

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
E-Bay mostly. They do various colours. It's useful because you can make five strands out of main sinew. it lasts forever. Bought a roll about two years ago at a Native American Pow-Wow. It doesn't seem to be getting any smaller.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE