Stuff Pillows

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Offered on behalf of my Mum - ahhhhhhhhh.:approve:

I wanted a new stuff pillow for when im camping out, so she made me one, and then she didnt know when to stop and made a six more, two of which the the boys have, so we have four left.

DSCN3771bw2.jpg

For those that dont know, a stuff pillow is a bag that you stuff your clothes in to make a nice soft pillow, works much better and is considerably more comfortable than a inflated stuff sack or just a rolled up jumper. The fold on the rear comes halfway down the pillow for security, works on the same principle as a Bank bag.

DSCN3775bw2.jpg

I tend to fold my Swanni up and use that in the sack as a pillow and find it very comfortable, of course you can also use the bag to transport spare clothes in as well in your pack so you can keep them all together in one place, if you prefer not to do this, the pillow folds up nice and small and it weighs next to nothing and can be stuffed into your pack empty.

DSCN3779bw2.jpg

We have four available priced at £9.95/ea including postage and paypal fees, the dimensions of the pillows (laid flat) are 18" x 12.5"

Offered on a first come first served basis, pm to secure

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I keep meaning to try one of these, I quite fancy having a waterproof nylon outer but with a soft fleece lining on one side of the inner.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
I keep meaning to try one of these, I quite fancy having a waterproof nylon outer but with a soft fleece lining on one side of the inner.

I had one like that before, thing kept sliding around all over the place:(

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
cheers mate, they are comfy aren't they?, iirc there were three of these being used over the weekend at the Sussex meet.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE