stuff i need to shift for stuff i need section 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
(1) self cocking mini compound crossbow rifle type shoots pistol crossbow bolds its take down very compack and powerful.. NOW TRADED

(2)very hard to find camo barnett black widow probably limited edition fitted with theraband tube bands superbly powerful.

(3)black buffalo horn hunting catty fitted with theraband tubes superb power and exquisite looks. GONE

(4)red micarta catty fitted with double theraband gold. GONE

(5) gerber gator camp axe with saw in handle. brand new unused superb kit. GONE

(6)small camp type axe superb blade which is hollow ground and nice wood shaft... GONE

(7) hultafors gk knife with a difference this knife is unused but ive set a silva survival compass in the handle pommel end and added a fire steel holder and fire stll to the sheath..

(8) mora robust again brand new no compass in the hilt but fire steel holder and fire steel added looks great and very functional.

(9)mora clipper carbon blade but made into a 2 inch carver with brass finger guard and cream micarta handle.

(10) sog powerlock multi tool brand new unused with us military markings.. mint and superb GONE

(11) as new us issue poncho liner. GONE

(12) 9 shot 10mm catapult ammo mold.

i cant post photo guys cos am having problems with photo bucket but send me your mobile number for high res phone photos if required.

this is my wants list please note im only interested in these things as they are needed for specific reasons

i am very willing to combine items for offers of the right kit. barter being the order of the day..

here goes.

(1) sailing binoculars with compass built into them colour not vital but bright yellow would be seconary...

(2) marching compass barker or stanley model not important conidion and function is vital.

(3) coleman petrol or multifuel stove..

(4) enzo trapper or trapper blade prefer d2 but 01 just as good.

(5) FIGURE OF 8 DECENDER

that concludes my list guys.......

Last edited:

gabrielsdad

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 6, 2012
north staffs
Ive got a small forest axe if your interested. Pet me know. Great condition except a ding at the top end of the edge.(letting folk use it) let ke know. Cheers

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
ive managed to get a few photos on of the stuff guys sorry about the most gear being one one shot but my pc is having an off week and i thought better to get a job lot photo up than try to do one at a time....

DSCF0154.jpg

DSCF0151.jpg

DSCF0148.jpg

DSCF0153.jpg

DSCF0152.jpg

Last edited:

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Leigh could the buffalo catty be fitted with flat bands?
If so i will do the catty and gerber axe for a GB wildlife.

Last edited:

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
update to this thread
crossbow gone
gerber axe gone
bushy type axe gone
sog multi tool gone
buffalo horn catty gone..
still stuff left guys which have to go...
and all now open to silly offers of
as follows
ornamental brass ships cannon
wooden model ships decent ones though lol
brass dividers like for taking map measurements....nautical ones would be amazing...
pewter tankard the curly type not the straight sided ones...
ships compass ornamental or working.
pocket watches would love a wind up one but modern will do dependant on what you have...
offers of other non related. bushy stuff

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE