Strop

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Barney

Settler
Aug 15, 2008
947
0
Lancashire
After a practice session on some leather I have some leftovers and rather than throw the bits away I cut up the test bits into pieces about 8" by 1 1/2".
I have four so far and they would make excellent little strops.
They are 3mm thick tooling leather.

Free to good home.

I will stand the postage and will even load it up with Autosol if required.

Barney
 
sorry a friend has just called to say he has made me one so ill leave it for someone more in need. Very kind though ;)
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE