strawberry vodka

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
big lizard said:
hi all
has anyone got a good recipe for making strawberry vodka :confused: (i.e. what amounts)

Lemon, blackberries, blackcurrant, hot red peppers & lingonberries and herbs like St. John's worth etc I have heard of but not strawberries...

My favorite is "wolfpaw", a 50/50 mix of vodka and lingonberry juice.

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Bumblebee said:
Lemon, blackberries, blackcurrant, hot red peppers & lingonberries and herbs like St. John's worth etc I have heard of but not strawberries...

Vodka watermelon, yum :D

elma

Sep 22, 2005
Ynysddu south wales
1lb Strawberries
1/2lb sugar ( to tast)
1 bottle of vodka
make as you would sloe gin, you could substitute rasberries instead of strawberries and when you bottle it put a chilli in the bottle for that added bite :beerchug:

Ryan Woods

Nomad
May 20, 2005
Where my bergan is
Once drank 7.5 shots of vodka within 2 minutes of each other. The result was that I lost conciousness and had extreme "reverse peristalsis". Since then the smell of vodka alone is enough to make me sick...just thought I'd share that ;)

sparks

Tenderfoot
Aug 14, 2005
Bumblebee said:

hi tommy
i like the sound of wolfpaw
i get some lingonberry juice whenever i go to ikea

thanks to all for your idears i will try some :beerchug:

Jan 15, 2005
wantage
elma said:
1lb Strawberries
1/2lb sugar ( to tast)
1 bottle of vodka
make as you would sloe gin, you could substitute rasberries instead of strawberries and when you bottle it put a chilli in the bottle for that added bite :beerchug:

Chili ?

In that case, try a bloody mary with Who Dares Burns in it.
That'll clear your sinuses... :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE