Stoke on Trent / Staffs Bushcrafters..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Hi..

Are there any members living in this area, and any with permissions in the same area..

Thanks..

Grotzilla

Nomad
May 5, 2014
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

I'm I'm Derbyshire so not too far from you. I attended a meet at Shining Cliff Woods last November, that was the first "local" meet I've noticed on here so far. If you can find anywhere I'd be up for meeting sometime.

Richard

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

dannyk64

Apr 1, 2015
Nottingham
im in wolves but tent to ride to staffordshire and camp down by the canal, not as nice as a woodland but good to get out, i have taken the frontier stove down with me but make do with the ghille kettle most of the time. Being away form my home in nottingham where a friend has 28 acres of woodland leaves me struggling to fulfill my camping needs. If you anyone comes across anywhere id be up for a trip.

pixelseventy2

May 11, 2015
Stoke-on-Trent
Thanks both. I'll keep an eye out for Shining Cliff meets. I'm really after somewhere I can put up the hammock and practice a few skills, ideally somewhere I can pop up to for a few hours on a weekend. Think I might trawl the OS and Google maps, and drop a few more letters off at some farms. Might get lucky.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Navek

Forager
May 25, 2015
South
I'm a fellow Skokie. I have around 1200 acres to go at as I have shooting/ hunting permission on acouple of farms which hold woodland..never realy thought of having a meet tho.. One day in the future when I have the time I will try sort something out with the farmer see if he will allow me 4 or 5 others to have a little get together on there land

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
I'm a fellow Skokie. I have around 1200 acres to go at as I have shooting/ hunting permission on acouple of farms which hold woodland..never realy thought of having a meet tho.. One day in the future when I have the time I will try sort something out with the farmer see if he will allow me 4 or 5 others to have a little get together on there land

Sounds good.

There is is a local reserve very close to my house, I spend most days down there with the dogs getting out of the way.

its owned and managed by the Wildlife Trust so not ideal for over nighters but it's very quiet but would be nice to have somewhere private..

May 24, 2016
Staffordshire
Morning,

New member, also from Stoke.

Hanchurch Woods might be a good option for you. Again a managed area though so a no for overnighters but a good area for bushcraft (and dog walks)

Cheers,

Edd

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE