Stockman style knive cases

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi,
Two bespoke knife case's i have made for a chap who wanted to carry his knife like the Bushtucker man (stockman style).
The one with the flap is for a s. a .k hiker the other is for a stockmans knife.
Thank you for looking.
Topknot

img0698qh5.jpg

img0700il9.jpg

img0699nw9.jpg

img0701vg2.jpg

Wettstuff

Tenderfoot
Oct 14, 2005
Ascot
wow very nice wrok there chap. I especially like the stockman one. Would you make any more for a few beer tokens, maybe for a fixed blade?

Mark

Mirius

Nomad
Jun 2, 2007
North Surrey
Very nice indeed, not that I'd expect anything else!

Out of curiousity, on the first one, was there any reason for stitching the belt loop together where you did? Though thinking about it, connecting it underneath the pouch side would have made it much more difficult to attach the pouch to the straps.

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi,
It would mean stitching from top to bottom of the case right in the middle, the knife would rub on it. The way i made it was to keep the case close to the belt.
Topknot

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Nice one.
I have never thought about wearing one but after making them and getting the fit right lts time i made myself one. No more catching the case on the car seat etc.
Topknot

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE