Still looking for Khukri fairbairn sykes / fairbairn applegate

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
morning guys am still on the lookout for a ghurka khukri
Fairbairn sykes knife
Fairbairn applegate knife fixed or folding.
kabar or Ontario survival knives

lots to trade ie small example
stoves
catapults
mtp pattern basha new
latest mtp leather combat gloves new
small zebra billy
latest issue mtp respirator case/ gsr filed pack new
warrior assault systems molle mtp pro op utility pouch large new
and a host of other gear just cant think of at the mo.

Navek

Forager
May 25, 2015
South
I had one from khukri house from Nepal who supplies the Gurkha British soldiers...I think it cost 50 pound and it is a solid bombproof work horse.....maybe if you sold some of your items and the bought one..

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
thank you for that but swmbo has banned my spending on for want of a better word toys. so basically if I sell something cant spend the proceeds on toys. my way round it is simple. Trade is the way to go.
but thanks for your advice
I had one from khukri house from Nepal who supplies the Gurkha British soldiers...I think it cost 50 pound and it is a solid bombproof work horse.....maybe if you sold some of your items and the bought one..

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
still looking for these items guys if anyone has one of them that's no longer in favour or useful to them I will give em a really good home and you will be well compensated for your gesture.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
these items seem very elusive anyone got any of them which are not in favour/ don't get used/ or could be traded for something of more use to the current owner ive lots of nice gear to trade guys.

chas

Feb 22, 2006
mid essex
I've got a 1971/2 S/F commando knife unused (its a killing knife I haven't done any of that!!!!!) as bought from Farmers tool shop in Colchester high street,

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
khukri now acquired thanks to my mate Pedro but the applegate knife or fs knife are still elusive any help guys have loads of gear to trade can anyone help?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE