Stick man

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Just a bit of fun, in reality he has a logo on his board, but ive blanked it out for confidentiality of the recipient.

26288814359_4cf302b9ae.jpg

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
I'm surprised that he(?) hasn't attracted a bunch of like companions.
Don't stop with one, I really like the design, especially the legs!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
That wee entling would win the knobbly knees contest !

Cool sign holder, very appropriate for your crafts too :D cute, and it looks stable which is always a plus.

M

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
I can see making some of them and hiding them in the local woods for the kids to discover :)

humdrum_hostage

Jul 19, 2014
Stradishall, Suffolk
Great use of specific pieces for knees and hands!

I can see making some of them and hiding them in the local woods for the kids to discover :)

About one per acre should keep them occupied for a while! :lmao:

I have always wanted to carve eyes and a mouth and go and stick them on a random tree for people to discover. Or a little fairy door at the base of a tree.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Nice work. One of the chaps at Amberley makes something similar the kids seem to love stick man.

Cheers Wayne, ive not been to Amberley for a good while, will have to pop over again at some point when ive regained my fitness

Funny you say that, as that is exacty what i do, i also make much larger ones out of stumps and leave them as woodland sculpture, with the landowners permission i should add

Great use of specific pieces for knees and hands!

. Or a little fairy door at the base of a tree.

There is one of these little doors you mention at the base of an old beech tree in one of my local parks, the local nippers love it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE