Stewart Marsh Bushcraft kinife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rhodri

Forager
Nov 12, 2004
Suffolk
Hi all,

I may regret it, but I've a Stewart Marsh Bushcrafter (with Maple burl handle) to sell. An example can be seen here

It's new and unused (although I have polished the bevel which was very sharp but not shiny enough for my tastes when it arrived :) ) , with a lovely handcrafted sheath. Specs identical to the example on the HighSeats website (see link above).

For some reason (don't ask me why - I can't explain) I find I just don't want to carry it! As a result it's surplus to requirements and is in danger of becoming a drawer queen - this would be a fate worse than death for such a fantastic user knife. So it must go I fear...

IMHO these are a good deal better than WS Woodlores and easily the equal of the AW Woodlore.

Stewart is selling these from £135 and they are a bargain.

SOLD

Cheers,
Rod

PS This is also up for sale on BB

moduser

Life Member
May 9, 2005
Farnborough, Hampshire
Rhodri,

I think you may regret this sale (I love mine too much to sell it) but there is nothing worst than a tool that doesn't get used.

Luck with the sale

Moduser

Rhodri

Forager
Nov 12, 2004
Suffolk
moduser said:
I think you may regret this sale

I know, I know :rolleyes: It's a wonderful knife, but I've just started making my own and, as with most things, I reckon I'll get that bit more satisfaction from carrying only what I make. That's the theory anyway... :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE