Steiner Binoculars

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Danceswithhelicopters

Sep 7, 2004
Scotland
I ahve a pair if Steiner Military/Marine 8x30G's in green and have had no problems. I replaced the frankly rubbish green plastic neckstrap with a neoprene job and with all the caps you don't need a case. There are smaller 8x30's which fit in a pocket but the field of view and light gathering is better with these.

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
Hi rykochet, are you having problem ?
If they are the ones i'm thinking of they are a nic pair of compact Porro prism bino's.
They incorporate Steiners sports auto focus system. Which means one they are focused on about 20m from there to infinity should be infocus, everytime you pick them up.
I happen to work for Steiners UK agent, so if I can be of any help drop me a PM.

Cheers
Rich

alick

Settler
Aug 29, 2003
Northwich, Cheshire
rykochet said:
Anyone using the Steiner Military/Marine 8x30? I would be interested in getting some feedback.

Thanks

Have a new pair of 6x30's. Love 'em.
They're even smaller, lighter and brighter than my old pentax 6x30 marine glasses.
The full milspec 5 metre waterproof model would have been even better but I'd never justify the price. I suspect even the military marine (US tag for what they call the ranger series in europe) are likely to be more waterproof than most and good enough for me.

Cheers

J

Jamie

Buckshot said:
I have a pair of 8 x 40.
Very nice bins. The low light clarity is very good. :super:

Cheers

Mark

I have the Wildlife 8x32 and second what Mark says! Superb bits of kit

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE