Stavanger Norway

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Looks like I'm heading to Norway on a course with work. Should be there for three weeks.
I think I get weekends off so are there any shops to look out for?

Andy

Apr 19, 2013
Norway
G-max Forus, Lagerveien 9. (Simmilar to XXL)
Hetlandsport, Solaveien 34307 Sandnes (hunting and fishing)
Nubben, Hålandsvegen 1. Bryne (hunting av fishing)

Dec 13, 2012
Kristiansand
Never mind the shops bud, you are in one of the most beautiful areas of norway. Try taking a day trip or two to kejrag and stand on the kjerag bolten, or prekistolen or troll tunga. All three are easy enough walks but amazing. Google them for images of what you are getting. And if you make it down to kristiansand give us a shout and we can meet for a beer if you fancy.
Mat

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Much appreciated gents. I'd planned on hitting the pulpit rock at the very least. I'm just back from a holiday in Portugal so it's furious admin for two days and then flight on Sunday.

All the best
Andy

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Currently in stavanger and loving it. I'm going to the pulpit rock at the weekend. Troll tunga is probably too far away to get to. There's a slim chance we can get a company car but it is very slim.

Cheers
Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE