Starbucks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bluezephyr

Tenderfoot
Mar 10, 2013
Stratton
Costa sell their syrups for £15 a bottle:. It's only £7 in Makro for exactly the same stuff, they must buy in such large quantities they get it for a steal, exactly what I thought when they asked for fifteen quid! I had to have it though so swallowed the rip off. They can go get stuffed now as I bought a stove top 6cup espresso maker, syrups and a flask.
The espresso maker fills my mug at home just nicely. In the flask at work I can enjoy it all day.

I think people buy Camp coffee for nostalgia, try some and put it on the shelf after they remember what it tasted like then offer it to visitors to use it up!

Last edited:

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Santaman, 'Camp' brand is a liquid mix of coffee and Chicory and really its pushing it to call it coffee

Now I'm lost again. LOL. When ASM said "syrup" I thought he meant one of the flavoring syrups that are added to coffee once it's in the cup.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE