Star Trek

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Any fans here

[video=youtube;4hnBp7x2QAE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded& v=4hnBp7x2QAE[/video]

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Watched them all over the years, barring 'Enterprise'. DS9 was my favourite.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
My older brother used to watch it every night, along with all sorts of other naff 60's stuff like UFO, Twilight Zone, The Invaders etc

Put me off sci-fi for life :)

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
My older brother used to watch it every night, along with all sorts of other naff 60's stuff like UFO, Twilight Zone, The Invaders etc

Put me off sci-fi for life :)

:soapbox: Put soap in your mouth Shewie and cleanse oneself, better still as a bushcrafter go outdoors, select what's required and go for a stern bout of self flagellation :red:

1.gif

I have the box sets to all of those you mention by the way ;)

The Outer Limits is another good one but never quite matched the Twilight Zone IMHO

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
:soapbox: Put soap in your mouth Shewie and cleanse oneself, better still as a bushcrafter go outdoors, select what's required and go for a stern bout of self flagellation :red: I have the box sets to all of those you mention by the way ;)

The Outer Limits is another good one but never quite matched the Twilight Zone IMHO

:lmao:

I did like the episode of TZ with the ape on the plane wing, that one gave me a few nightmares for a while though :)

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
I like Star Trek. I have watched them all but probably only actually loved Star Trek: The next generation. Season 2 onwards was perfect early evening TV for me.

Bluezephyr

Tenderfoot
Mar 10, 2013
Stratton
Picard for me, then janeway on voyager, sure when I was a kid I used to watch Star Trek on Sunday mornings somewhere near land of the giants and little house on the prarie.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Picard for me, then janeway on voyager, sure when I was a kid I used to watch Star Trek on Sunday mornings somewhere near land of the giants and little house on the prarie.

Yep Picard was the best Captain and Next Generation was my fave. Recently watched ALL the Trek Verse again including the origional pilot stuff and the movies. Huge chunk on the removable drive.

Though must admit to being a bigger Firefly / Serenity fan, which is shiney!

GB.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
A great Star Trek clip, now we know where Scottie came from...

[video=youtube;KoBk8bxU1rs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoBk8bxU1rs[/video]

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
Big fan here, but only of the first incarnation. Picard is tolerable but the next one (was it Capt Janeway??) was too much to bear. Kirk is the daddy.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Big fan here, but only of the first incarnation. Picard is tolerable but the next one (was it Capt Janeway??) was too much to bear. Kirk is the daddy.

Aye but would you trust Kirk with a very expensive, well armed starship? A reckless womaniser. I'd have my doubts.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Nah I like a bit of sci fi but could never get into Star Trek - I think because the plots were just so weak and samey

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE