stags breath ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mentalnurse

Apr 4, 2007
ashton-in-makerfield,wigan

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
There is an off licence in Shaw high street that holds a couple of bottles and usually sells it for £15 a pop. It's where I normally get mine.

I can't remember the name right now but the sign over the store front is bright pink.

Cheers Gary I will have to take a drive up and get some more.....i have drank the first bottle that was meant for a canoeing meet up next week :rolleyes:

Greg

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
There is an off licence in Shaw high street that holds a couple of bottles and usually sells it for £15 a pop. It's where I normally get mine.

I can't remember the name right now but the sign over the store front is bright pink.

I have been looking around and I think its called Wraggs tavern.

http://www.wraggstaverns.co.uk/Who we are.htm

I have given them a ring and they dont have it in stock but are looking into it for me. The guy on the phone said the boss was off to the suppliers in the morning and would pick some up if they had it in. :D :D :D :D

Cheers for the heads up Gary.

Greg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE