Stabilized Ivy and black fiber liners

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
woodlore_ivy.jpg

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
Grrr, damn those ads on the right side of the screen, I can't see it all:( . Looks nice though. Is that a rehandled woodie or from Alan?

davep90

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2006
wigan
Grrr, damn those ads on the right side of the screen, I can't see it all:( . Looks nice though. Is that a rehandled woodie or from Alan?

click the scroll button in the middle of your mouse you can then move from left to right and see the whole picture

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I was away last week in South Africa so I asked Mick Spain to hold on to the knife until I got back... It arrived today and what a beauty!

I'm well impressed with his work and it's the same snug fit in the sheath as it was before. I was always dissapointed with the boring slabs that came on the knife, they lacked character and because of the light colour they just ended up looking grimey and untidy. Also, they had a few dinks from heavy use.

The stabilized Ivy should last forever and I think the rustic look really works, the liners also make a nice addition.

If anyone has a Woodlore type knife and has the same thoughts, I HIGHLY reccomend getting Mick Spain http://www.msknives.co.uk to re-handle it. He replied to all my e-mails and kept me right up to date through the whole process.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE