Withdrawn Spyderco Ukpk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jever

Apr 9, 2016
England
I have a brand new Heinnie Haynes edition UKPK Boxed if you're interested, I bought as a backup to my EDC one. I could dig it out later for a photo if you'd like.

All the best
Jon

Last edited:
Reactions: ptr10001

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Just had a new member attempt to post expressing interest in a UKPK. As a rule, you should have a paid membership to post a Want ad. On sale threads it is not permitted to reply also offering a similar item. So the post has not been approved, but I have passed on the details to the relevant member.

Reactions: mikehill

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
No problem with your post or thread @ptr10001. Had a new member join and attempt to make their first post adding to the end of your thread to express interest in buying a UKPK. I have not had much in the way of feedback, on average, when I have PMed new members about post etiquette. So, I posted an explanation here for why their post didn’t appear.

Reactions: Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE