Spyderco sharpmaker for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
I have a Spyderco sharpmaker for sale.
It's in a cordura pouch and has been used about 4 times so some light marks on the rods but no damage. It comes with full instructions and is in good condition.
I'm looking for £23 including postage. SOLD
PM me if your interested.

Brian

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Come on chaps and chapesses,
These are the one of the best sharpeners around.

Brian - you shouldn't have to wait long for this to go to a new home. And at this price, its a steal.

ATB

Ogri the trog

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
Jon,

The sharpmaker came in a pouch and not the box that now seems to house the kit. It has areas and slots for each different part of the kit so that it stays in place mate.

Brian

Bardster

Native
Apr 28, 2005
Staplehurst, Kent
Ogri the trog said:
So was it just missing its lid, or am I missing something else?

Ogri the trog

Nope - Sounds like its the old version. The new one has a wider base and all the bits fit in the base plate with the lid. The original was just a plate and fitted in a soft case along with all the bits.

Got mine the other day - now have a forearm bare of all hair! Been making all my knives shaving sharp - :D

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Bardster said:
Nope - Sounds like its the old version. The new one has a wider base and all the bits fit in the base plate with the lid. The original was just a plate and fitted in a soft case along with all the bits.

Got mine the other day - now have a forearm bare of all hair! Been making all my knives shaving sharp - :D

Cheers Bardster,
The mists of mystery are slowly clearing - sorry for the confusion.

Ogri the trog

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
Hi,

Bardster is correct, it never had the box it came in its own pouch which contained all its parts, the base, safety rods and 2 sets of tri-angular sharpening stones. Sorry if this confused some :confused:

Brian

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE