Sold Spyderco Junction LNIB

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bigboned

Forager
Feb 17, 2016
Ireland
Hi All, I recently purchased from BF, complete with box, pamphlet, sheath etc this is a like new Spydy Junction,
I just find the handle a tad thin for my hooves for hands, but you know how it is sometimes you have to handle them in person.
A beautiful fit and finish knife/ lightsaber from the taichung factory, its just not going to work for me so its up for sale
Im looking for £120 £110 please - paypal fees and insured postage included - This is a knife so over 18s only, you are attesting to that by buying.

Andy

Last edited:

bigboned

Forager
Feb 17, 2016
Ireland
Hiya, thanks for the offer of £100, it’s a good offer and I know it’s only a tenner in the difference but I have to be firm at £110, post from Ireland costs a fortune and this really is great condition
They are on HH at more than 200!!

bigboned

Forager
Feb 17, 2016
Ireland
Apparently an post is, just couriers that aren’t, I will be calling the local branch tomorrow as I’ve a couple of parcels to go- is Royal Mail still working?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE