Spyderco bushcrafter and custom sheath (2nd)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy B

Forager
Apr 25, 2004
Belfast
Hi Guys,

I am sure most of you know what these are. I have had mine for a few years now and have used it without problem. It is a user. There are a few hairline cracks in the handle material but it has never been an issue with me. The blade has a nice patina on it from use. Has bushcraft Uk on the other side.

These knives are an excellent design and very comfortable to use. The spine of the knife produces a really magnifcent shower of sparks with a fire steel. It is very easy to sharpen and retains it edge very well.

I had a custom sheath made which is carried across the shoulder using paracord(cost £30) The sheath has some signs of wear as you would expect from a user. I will also throw in the original sheath, the knife. new sheath and original box.

£100 to include recorded delivery and pp fees.

DSCF5477.jpg

DSCF5478.jpg

DSCF5480.jpg

DSCF5485.jpg

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
A superb knife and a bargain at that price :cool:

I'd have it off of you in a flash as I'm after one for a project I've got in mind but annoyingly I've just had to lay out a load of dosh for something else so the kitty is empty :(

Have a free bump anyway :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE