spyderco bushcraft sheath.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
Anyone got a spyderco bushcraft sheath, the standared one in Brown, for sale or trade. Got loads to trade, but i would pay if the price is reasonable.
Thanks
Ammo

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
The Mods got individualised versions of this knife :) with Chris's own mark upon them. I asked LuckyLee to make the sheath for mine. It's a superb bit of work, and he did it for a very good price too :)

If you don't get any joy with finding a standard one, he's definitely recommended :D

cheers,
Toddy

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
Thankyou Toddy, I do want a brown original, but I will keep that in mind. Lee's work is fantastic.
The Mods got individualised versions of this knife :) with Chris's own mark upon them. I asked LuckyLee to make the sheath for mine. It's a superb bit of work, and he did it for a very good price too :)

If you don't get any joy with finding a standard one, he's definitely recommended :D

cheers,
Toddy

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Found it. There are a few marks on it but nothing too major. Will upload a pic as soon as I can for ya.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE