Spring clear out

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
ooh, some nice stuff there mate. how many apples could i fit in the leather abg? and how much is it to rehandle a martindale golok? i hear the oringinal handles are **** but the steel is lush.

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
ooh, some nice stuff there mate. how many apples could i fit in the leather abg? and how much is it to rehandle a martindale golok? i hear the oringinal handles are **** but the steel is lush.

You will note that the golok has allready been rehandled in black marcetta so it is much better than the original IMO

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Post now updated with all sold items and those on hold pending payment
Multiple purchases will get special discounts and remember I am still looking for a RM moulded belt pouch

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
Hi Steve,

I'll take the sheath, don't worry about getting me a picture of the back, pm me your details and I'll reply with payment and postal address

Many Thanks

Rich

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I did the martindale with black micarta and stainless bolts with devcon two ton. I shaped it until it fit my hand. The centre of gravity is a little forward to normal but it provides great control.

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Back up there please and still looking for sales or swaps

Cant beleive the scandi is still hear it is a beautiful knife

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE