Spring clean swapshop, knives, rucksack, possibles pouch, canteen kit

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Have decided to have a bit of a clear out and have the following items up for trade

First up is a wilkinsow sword type d survival knife picked this up recently for my BIL and its too much for him, have since given him one of mine so its now up for grabs.It is, I'm told one of the earlier ones, its been used as it shows signs of ware on the blade and scales theres also a couple of micro dinks on the blade edge, sheath looks as new. GONE

next up is a swiss salt and pepper rucksack - its in very good condition considering its age - the leather could probably do with a little tlc but its got many,many years of life left in it.
P1000288.jpg

P1000289.jpg

next up is a small belt possibles pouch in suede leather - designed to fit a 1oz tin large belt loop on the backGONE

bundle of odds and ends: little fishing kit, odd containers,space blanket,pilots flask, basically everything in the pic and more besides :) ( I'd prefer to keep this as a bundle to cut down on postage costs) - in the process of trading GONE

lifeventure titanium spork - unused GONE
soviet canteen set - afgan period aluminium water bottle + mess tin set up, stacks in its own webbing pouch GONE

Trades wise I'm looking for a small neck/patch knife - 01 steel, wood scales pref with a coil at the ponit where the handle and the blade meet

just make me an offer :)

pics up soon

due to work commitments i can only post out at weekends

Last edited:

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
I had but the guy has confused me slightly with his tade items. I'll keep our conversation to PM's but until he gets back to me I've stalled the deal

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
THe odds and ends - what is the flask made from? how big is the canvas bag? What exactly is each bit - not quite shure what id be trading for?
How big is hte rucksack roughly?

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE