Spring Clean Part Deux

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
For sale:

1. Leather water/wine/whathaveyou bottle made by our very own Eric Methven. This is unused, cost £50.00 so for sale at £40.00 inc postage. WITHDRAWN

2. Leather Possibles Pouch bought from Bearclaw Bushcraft for £55.00, used once so is as new, for sale at £40.00 inc postage. SOLD

3. Hunting knife by Roselli in leather sheath which includes a Roselli sharpening stone again in leather pouch. Knife sheath isn't the best sheath in the world. £30.00 inc postage SOLD

4. A handmade knife by Zeeb, from Sweden, over on British Blades. This has olivewood handles with file work on the tang, never used. For sale at £75.00 inc postage.

There are photos of all of the above in my gallery http://www.bushcraftuk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=1768&cat=500

5. Lifeventure Titanium Knife Fork n Spoon set £10.00 SOLD

6. Outwell Folding Shovel, bought from Penrith Survival for £30.00, for sale at £20.00 inc postage WITHDRAWN

Lastly, I have a Frosts Mora/Clipper which is free to someone who is starting out and needs some gear. NOW GONE

PM me if interested in any of the above, or if you can't find the photos and want some emailing.

Cheers

Dave

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
spoony said:
You not packing it all in are you?

Hi Alan, long time no speak.

No not packin it in, i was just going through my kit and thought about all the stuff i had that i hadn't really used but bought coz i had the money and i liked it :rolleyes:

I still have my fav 2 sleepin arrangements (basha or hammock), a knife (well 3), cookin stuff, fire stuff and someat to carry it all in.

I just thought they'd be of more use to someone who would actually use them, not just look at them :D

Hope you n Stell are doing good.

Dave

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
sc_barker said:
could you post a pic of the leather bottle please,

Thank you

Hi, there is a photo in my gallery of the bottle, link in post #1 of this thread, any questions give me a shout.

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE