Spotting scope/ powerful binos wanted.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys am not looking for state of the art optics. steiner svorski etc just a fairly powerful spotting scope/ telescope/ or big binoculars.
we have just moved house and the view from the bedroom window is amazing. its out over a deer park. and a park where horses are trained.
the other added bonus is the loft has a conversion skylight and i fancy doing a bit of star gazing. so guys am looking for any of the above. Id even like very much a brass telescope. the hand held type obviously i know there are lots of high quality ones about but even one of the ornamental ones will do fine.
let me know what you got and what you are wanting for it/ them.
cheers guys...

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hiya mate its exactly the sort of thing im looking for.
but am not in a buying position mate due to just moving house and having lots to pay for.
thats the reason i asked in swap shop.
but thank you so much for the offer.
cheers GB
I have a Greenkat spotting scope, 60mm objective, 22x eyepiece straight like this:

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?sa=X...tbnh=178&tbnw=221&start=0&ndsp=30&tx=93&ty=50

It has all the correct lens covers, a tripod mount and a sheepskin protective cover. £40 to your door.

Is that the sort of thing you are looking for?[/QUOTE]

IanM

Nomad
Oct 11, 2004
UK
I jumped to the post and did not realise it was in the swap shop.

What could you offer for the swap?

Shall we go to PMs?

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
I have a jessops branded spotting scope if you are still looking

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE