SPOT Satellite Tracker

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
I'm selling my SPOT Tracker - I bought it for a JOGLE bike ride last year, and haven't used it since, so no point hanging on to it.

It's in nearly-new condition, works a treat, and comes with the original packaging and manuals. I'll also bung in a pair of Energiser batteries to get it going. Remember that you also need to buy a service from findmespot.com in order to use it.

Yours for £60 posted. PRICE DROP TO £45 POSTED

Tobes

P1000008.jpgP1000009.jpgP1000010.jpgP1000011.jpg

Last edited:

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I like the idea of these , they are just so BIG... The newer ones look smaller, (or thinner I should say). They have a good reputation from what I hear though.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
I had it tucked in the back pocket of my cycle jersey from John O'Groats to Lands End, every 15 minutes it dumped my location to Google Maps - fantastic gadget, and incredibly useful in an emergency.

My subscription is €138 per annum for the emergency service and the online mapping - I don't know the price for the emergency service only, but it's a lot less than that.

In terms of size/weight - it's about the same as a smartphone in an Otterbox case.

Dingus Magee

Loitering within tent
Nov 22, 2008
Darkest Aberdeenshire
Hi Tobes...this still for sale, or what..? I'll take it if it is.....second dibs if it is 'reserved'!

Cheers,

DM

Right sorry...just read the post before mine lol....if it don't go, I'll have it, thanks...IM me your e-mail addy, if you need to...thanks meantime ;)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE