Sporran, dirk, & sgian dubh full set

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Perhaps a bit cheeky tae repost this but its for a full set i have made. Modern styled sporran, with a sheath for my dirk and the sgian dubh my lass made for me :) the beads and toggle on the sporran i carved fae the same piece of yew that water gypsy used for the handle of my sgian dubh so has a nice feel about it.

imag0669u.jpg

By wanderingpict at 2012-03-12
imag0672w.jpg

imag0673y.jpg

Here you can see the way the dirk and sgian dubh can be worn together. twas a happy accident and im chuffed with the carry system

imag0674y.jpg

also discovered that the sgian dubh makes a good boot knife :D

imag0682a.jpg

imag0718e.jpg

and last a pic of them in use kind of

imag0714l.jpg

ever seen a skinnier bushcrafter:lmao: really gotta learn tae cook some better grub...

really chuffed how they all came out and work together nicely as a full set. zombie apocalypse has got nothin on me.

Thanks for looking
Hamish

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
In the last photo everything looks just so right on you. Congrats on putting together a superb little setup.

Dreadhead

cheers mate. well i wore my kilt daily for over 2 years but sadly its too tight now so only squeeze intae it for short walks every now n then. will get it refitted someday! that picture is basically how i dress for weddings with the addition of a leather jerkin over my vest. always get a warm welcome! :lmao:

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Such a pitty society wont accept the full setup. Unless you can get away with it being ceramonial the dirk may be a little to big for an EDC.

Must say your producing some cracking gear at the moment. Well done and keep up the good work.

That's a really, really nice job , and they all look so good in your last photo. The colour of the wood on the dirk handle is gorgeous. I too am very interested in the belt buckle. I also like your boots. Lovely work all round...well done!!!

Dreadhead

Thanks for the kind comments really appreciate it

@ Bushwhackerbob: listen for the pipes and the call tae arms!

@ man of tanith: cheers theres more pics of my ink in my deviantart follow link in sig for it. pies i do indeed need, all the weight i had fell off as iv been recovering fae operations for nearly two years now. but i now have water gypsy tae blame for nae feeding me enough :D ill soon work my way back tae the 9 foot tall tank i was before :eek:

heres the belt buckle folks
imag0724g.jpg

By wanderingpict at 2012-03-13
tis obvious i love spirals

Hamish

Dreadhead

thanks totum. i do indeed love my sgian dubh, best gift iv ever recieved. something sharp is definitly the way tae a mans heart :lmao: i say go for it if you are thinking of making one. you could also speak tae water gypsy about making you one

Hamish

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
I love all of it Hamish really nice looking outfit too, and you seem a pretty genuine bushcrafter too me ^^ cause remember in survival situations its usaully the skinny that come out alive. but man o man that belt buckle is magical I will be saving that pic ^^

Dreadhead

Thanks, sadly i didnt make the belt buckle i bought it fae wulflund.com. used tae be a good site for viking gear but they have added a load of gothic/vampire crap tae it now which has tarnished them i think. but still good living history things on there, especially langseax :D nae affiliation with the company whatsoever

Hamish

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE