Withdrawn Wanted - trade knife in stainless steel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
I am looking for a trade knife style knife, around 4 - 5 inches blade, and micarta handle.

I have been looking at the joker trade style knife, but thought I would ask the collective before purchasing.

This is the joker trade style that I have been looking at below.

Cheers gra

Screenshot_2023-03-12-08-59-26-99_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Would the Brisa Trapper 115 Elmax that I have advertised be a good alternative?
Thank you for your offer, but the trapper is not a trade knife style, and I have 3 enzo trappers.

And just to add, the enzo trappers in s30v were the most amazing heat treatment, Far better than the elmax I have....I have not needed to sharpen the s30v once originally profiled to my needs, the elmax has seen less use and have sharpened that 7 times so far??

Last edited:

R_Fonseca

Tenderfoot
Jul 6, 2021
Dublin
www.fonseca.ie
Tough request.

The closest I can think of are the cold steel roach belly, or maybe one of Tod Cutler's knives.. the bushcraft knife or field knife. Those were specified as 440C when they first came out, now it just says medium carbon stainless, so who knows?

Interested to see what others suggest. I suspect that Joker is going to be a winner

Reactions: gra_farmer

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Tough request.

The closest I can think of are the cold steel roach belly, or maybe one of Tod Cutler's knives.. the bushcraft knife or field knife. Those were specified as 440C when they first came out, now it just says medium carbon stainless, so who knows?

Interested to see what others suggest. I suspect that Joker is going to be a winner
Yes I looked at Todd's bushcraft knives last year, but after emailing Todd, he could not tell me the hardness of the blades, as he didn't do it.

I went and bought the Joker, and it is spot on what I was looking for

Reactions: R_Fonseca

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE