Spoonfest?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Has anyone ever gone to this particular festival of fun? If so, what's it like? I am thinking that I might give it a whirl, time and wifely consent permitting...!

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Yeah, it is a thing, it's been going for a few years and although I haven't been , I've been told it's a brilliant event .

Good for food too, though you can't find a straight knife for miles .

And yes JoJo is Robin's daughter.
She's a great carver too .

Reactions: Nice65

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Just googled it.....not an april fools so i have egg on my face, if only i had a spoon!

Its only about 10 miles from me. oh i'd love to take 'the tick' along for a day

"Whats that tick?"

"SPOOOOOOON!!!!!"

Only kidding folks #SpoonLifeYo

Reactions: Leshy

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
I feel i should point out the herculean effort required NOT to make any jokes (yes those were jokes!) about spoons and jojo wood.....i'm like dr stranglove here holding one hand back with the other lol

I'm sure she's a great gal and could teach me a lot......about spoons

Reactions: Leshy

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
I feel i should point out the herculean effort required NOT to make any jokes (yes those were jokes!) about spoons and jojo wood.....i'm like dr stranglove here holding one hand back with the other lol

I'm sure she's a great gal and could teach me a lot......about spoons
Lol
6f2a23c64b0c0dfc0abd7da320e8f4d8.jpg

Brilliant movie , up there in my top 3 of all times

Last edited:

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Well, I left that too late: when I went to the Spoonfest site this morning, they'd sold out of tickets! Either it's quite small or very popular. Oh well, I'll just have to give it a go next year...

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Well, I left that too late: when I went to the Spoonfest site this morning, they'd sold out of tickets! Either it's quite small or very popular. Oh well, I'll just have to give it a go next year...

If you keep your eyes peeled on the spoon carving and sloyd Facebook group sometimes folk have to drop out.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE