Sponsor Lady of Tanith and Shan of Tanith please?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
have already cleared this with the admin/mod team :)

My other half Lisa and Step daughter Shannon (Lady of Tanith and Shan of Tanith respectively) are doing a five Kilometre run (or possibly walk ;)) to raise money for Great Ormand Street Hospital
Shannon has been going there for treatment since she was five and will continue to go there for several more years.
I know times are tight at the moment for everyone but even a small donation will help G.O.S.H to continue to provide care and treatment for children who need it ranging from small treatments all the way to life saving long term care.
so kind and generous members of the forum if you want to sponsor Shan and Lisa please click on this here linky and give as little or as much as you want to.
thank you in advance
Sam, Lisa and Shan
(AKA Family of Tanith)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Nuts

come on guys

This is for a fantastic cause..another fiver puts Shannon over the target.....step up..someone has to be the person to reach the target!

Red

just a bump to remind everyone about this
the race is next sunday and i have been informed that Jake has also been signed up for it, hoe much he will be running i am not sure he is only coming to terms with walking but i am sure he will be pushed around with much enthusiasm
Also i dont know if any of you have seen the TV show based in Great Ormand Street Hospital? this programme shows what the money being raised actually does, i must say this show has regularly reduced me to tears and caused me to go upstairs and be thankful that Jake is well and healthy (i think i am softer now i am a dad i must admit)
thank you for all those who have generously donated so far and thank you in advance for anyone who chooses to donate now

So the results are probabyl wanted i'm guessing?
the runners completed the 5K run in 51mins
Jake walked half of the distance and walked over the finishing line
shortly after this he wanted to wander off with an imperial trooper so he is already leaning towards the dark side
a heart felt thanks to everyone who sponsored them it's truly appreciated and with all the sponsorships they raised £600 for Great Ormand Street and a decent amount was donated through this forum
truly a generous place so thank you all

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE