Spirit Animal

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Cougar for me :)

"Grrr, baby—you're the personification of animal magnetism. Your confidence, beauty, and athleticism make you the target of many romantically inclined individuals. Too bad for them—you don't stick around long enough to make breakfast, much less a lifetime commitment. Hello Kitty, Goodbye Heart."

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

When was the last time you saw breakfast time?

Looks like I am an owl..

[h=3]You are a Owl! (your score: 25)
[/h]

Characters: Etar and Nathas in the Aspect of Crow trilogy
Powers: Human lie-detectors
Owls are keen, perceptive and skeptical. You're adept at getting to the truth, making you an ideal investigator or attorney. Your insights into the less honorable side of human nature can make you a bit cynical, but your numerous friends appreciate the dark sense of humor it brings.
Best matches: Hawks, Foxes, Spiders
Watch out for: Wolves, Horses, Otters

owl-between-cats-i-think-there-is-a-spy-among-us-funny-pics.jpg

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
[h=3]You are a Bear! (your score: 22)[/h]
Bear.jpg

Characters: Arcas, Skaris, Torin, Eneas, and Ladek in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Darien in "The Wild's Call"
Powers: Fighting ability—strength and speed—along with powers of strategic thinking
You're #1! At least, you're happiest when in charge. You lead with courage, integrity, and compassion. People gravitate to your confidence and charisma, and they feel safe in your care. But be careful not to believe your own hype—stubborn pride is every Bear's downfall.
Best matches: Wolverines, Horses, Wolves
Watch out for: Foxes, Crows, Spiders

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
According to that little-waste-of-time-but-fun-test I'm a cougar....
with spider and owl very close seconds.

And that can't be, since I know for a long time already that my totemanimal is the moose....

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
what's a spirit animal? i am an animal, and on occasion i can get quite spirited, so is my spirit animal not human? :dunno:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE