Special and limited edition Fällkniven.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nicklas Odh

Forager
Mar 3, 2006
Ed, Sweden
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. I am, in an effort to make my Fallkniven collectors site more attractive, trying to find out who has any of the special edition and numbered Fällknivens there are.

First there is the 200 hand made F1s, then there is the huge amount of numbered ATS34s (both the ones with just # and some also with M-number), then the 500 F1 Ti, the 200 F1M, the five Fenwick, the 110 3G, the WM1s with micarta, the 780 first numbered H1s and the 400 stag handled H1s.

Anyone interested in helping me out with this project, please post here or message me in some way.

Pictures of your Fällkniven collections and any pictures of those special ones I dont have is really appreciated.

http://hem.passagen.se/nodh

I do have a Fällkniven page at Facebook as well.

Nicklas.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Sorry i cant help but i would love to hear of any information on "the five Fenwick" ? Family name is all :)

Good luck !

Nicklas Odh

Forager
Mar 3, 2006
Ed, Sweden
The five Fenwick F1 prototypes were developed for the Fenwick fishing gear company as a new fishing knife. Unfortunately they were rather expensive so there were only five of them. I have one that has never been used and one that is lightly used by a previous owner.
They are the old flatgrind VG10 model with some fancy coating so they look like theye were made of blasted aluminium. The sheath is a brown version of the closed leather sheath.
It would be fun to find the other three, even though I guess there is at least one at Fällkniven HQ in Boden :)

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
The five Fenwick F1 prototypes were developed for the Fenwick fishing gear company as a new fishing knife. Unfortunately they were rather expensive so there were only five of them. I have one that has never been used and one that is lightly used by a previous owner.
They are the old flatgrind VG10 model with some fancy coating so they look like theye were made of blasted aluminium. The sheath is a brown version of the closed leather sheath.
It would be fun to find the other three, even though I guess there is at least one at Fällkniven HQ in Boden :)

Any pics please ? :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE