South London meet...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Is there anyone from South London who is interested in having a meet. Myself and some friends in Caterham nr Croydon (Off Junc 6 M25) want to get out for a w/end in that area if possible. If there is anyone interested or if indeed there is already a group of you who don't mind some new guysjoining you then let me know so we can arrange something.:D

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
If I'm honest I was hoping someone on here would know somewhere to go as I don't know the area, I went walking with my mate the other day on what I believe was the North Downs and there was alot of heavy wooded area but whether or not we would be able to do anything there I don't know.

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
Greg

I've got maps of most of the North and South Downs, I'll bring them along to the Glyn y Mur meet. If we can ID some suitable areas I'll do a recce and see what access can be obtained.

Or if you let me know the area you were walking in I'll see if I can get some info before the meet.

Stewart

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Greg

I've got maps of most of the North and South Downs, I'll bring them along to the Glyn y Mur meet. If we can ID some suitable areas I'll do a recce and see what access can be obtained.

Or if you let me know the area you were walking in I'll see if I can get some info before the meet.

Stewart

I'm not sure which area I was in as it was a walk the dog type of walk but I am up for a chat with you at Glyn-y-mul.
Nice one mate!

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
Ok, See you at Glyn y Mur. A mate of mine (Lloyd) has asked to come along on the Glyn trip - could you add him to the list.

Stewart

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE